I have a new schedule!
I'm kind of getting used to feeling like myself again which is bitter sweet but a nice break. I spoke to the nurse this morning and I have my protocol for the FET (frozen embryo transfer).
The big day is expected to be July 1st (which seems like forever from now!). I'm taking it with a grain of salt this time around after how things went down last cycle. It's exciting but I'm just thinking "I'll believe it when I see it". ;)
So now we know that the end of May and all of June is full of birth control, then Lupron shots (the ones that made me miserable but luckily these will be all at night), estrogen pills and the dreaded progesterone shots - I got out of these last month but not this time - they are the big needles that go in the love handle area.
:(
The good news is, the doctor's appointments are much fewer, one morning with lab work, one morning with sonogram and then the transfer itself. Not bad at all!
We are in full "distract ourselves" mode. We created an entire flower bed in our back yard this weekend and we have the sunburns and sore muscles to prove it!
Next weekend: art projects and books (hopefully) and then I am in San Francisco all next week for a conference which will be a good way to get an entire week to go by pretty quick.
That's all I've got for now...

No comments:
Post a Comment