Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Dear Lupron, I hate you

Let me count the ways.

I hate you because in order to get you to do anything, I have to stab myself in the belly. Every. Night.

For 2 weeks straight....

I hate you because within 30 minutes of our evening rendezvous, my evening is pretty much shot (pun intended) cause you make me feel like poop.

Not cool Lupron. Not cool.

Whatever it is you're supposedly doing in there, you better do it right cause I sincerely do not want to see you again until we're ready for ice baby #2.

....

Alright, so I am back on shots (woohoo). It's not sucking as much as I thought it would but this med is not fun. It kinda makes me feel like I have a stomach bug and dehydration... no bueno.

But the good news is, we're halfway between the egg retrieval and the frozen embryo transfer (less than 1 month away!). Still shooting for a 7/1 transfer and it is good to be at least starting the meds and getting them over with.

Time for my Lupron date!


No comments:

Post a Comment