Monday, June 30, 2014

Transfer Eve

Well my sticker chart of meds is full, so that must mean tomorrow is transfer day!!


And yes, I realize that looks like a two-year-old's potty training chart but it has really been helpful. Esp. since I have to take meds at different times of the day and at varying doses.

Plus, I think if you have to get shots in your butt, you should at least get a sticker!

Tomorrow's time line is:
- Get there at 10:45... hold a full bladder without wetting myself
- Transfer at 11:45 which should only take about 15 minutes (still holding bladder)
- Lay there for an hour to let things settle (still holding bladder... hopefully)
- Peeing what will probably be the best pee of my life

And then I'm a princess on bed rest for 24 hours. This part sounds good but I tend to have trouble with people waiting on me. I'm very used to just doing stuff myself.

However, I am going to suck it up because I'm not going to let a little thing like independence jeopardize our chances.

Get your prayer hats on and your positive vibes flowing cause it is game time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment