Man it's been a while since I had a blog... Several years in fact.
So, let's see if I remember how to do this thing...
The purpose of this blog is to talk about art. However, I tend to go off on tangents so I make no guarantees on content.
I will, however, try to have one blog that conforms to my intentions.
The picture I've included is of my new office/studio :). My husband and I are very OCD and did our Christmas shopping early... Unfortunately, we suck at keeping things from each other. He not only got me a drafting table, but also a new easel and some of my favorite paint brushes!
I can't say how wonderful it is to have a partner that supports my passions! I'm a lucky girl! I'm very eager to get some use out of this new equipment- which means there should be plenty to blog about in the near future.
Well.. that wasn't too bad for my first blog. I may try this again tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment